Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knew if the brake and clutch levers off of any other Kawisaki will work on our vulcans????

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
Short answer...NO.

I think the clutch lever may work off some models..and there might be some that the brake lever will work from , but don't know what model and what year.
I know someone did a part comparison once, perhaps they will have more info...

KM

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
You're in a very tight market for the Brake lever since only the 85-90 (or 91) have the rectangular master cyclinders, after that they switched to the round ones. Putting the wrong one on will keep your brake lights on.

46092-1150 is the brake lever

If you change out the Master Cylinder though it opens up a better variety of levers.
The clutch lever isn't as picky though and I know even a goldwing clutch lever works for the VN750

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know that a Kury clutch lever will work but the brake lever isn't even close. I bought a set from a local shop and they didn't specifically list anything for a VN750. But we tried a set anyway. No such luck for the brake lever.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the answers guys!!! I found a couple sets I liked in motosport and was hoping.I might have to look into a mastercylinder swap.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts