Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few parts I have abandoned along the way,factory sissy bar and pad,the taller one off a '92,one good signal light,three with good lenses and outer housings,a set of factory air cleaners, reed valves,rear fender struts,passenger foot pegs with brackets and a big old honking goats belly if any body is interested,oh yeah I also have a complete factory taillight and license light and bracket, I would post pictures on this thread but I don't know how to any where but on my profile ,I 'll get pictures and post them on there some time today or tomorrow,Denny

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would be interested in the sissy bar and pad if it is the extended one. Let me know. Thanks!!

Waynebo37

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
yes it is the extended one..he said
factory sissy bar and pad,the taller one
this would be the Fire and Steel extended backrest as the OEM backrest does not have a pad.

here is a pic of denny's stock ride you can see the backrest is in fact the KF&S Extended Backrest

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's what I was thinking, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for clarifying!!

I am interested so let me know what you are asking!!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks slim for putting up that picture,Is 25 bucks for the sissy bar and pad too much waynebo?

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wrong none of the signal light stalks are good,all 4 are broken but there is some more stuff that I forgot to mention,like a couple of the metallic Vulcan tank emblems,If you want to see pictures click on my screen name and it will take you to my profile I have an album of Parts for sale click on it and you can view what I have,Denny

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sounds good to me. Al I need is an address to send the $$ your way.

Thanks!!

Wayne Manwaring

·
Registered
84 Posts
PM sent!!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dude....I'll buy it for $25 if he doesnt.........
he is buying it, look through that other stuff and see if there is any thing you need,Iam not trying to break any one just offset a little of my cost,will listen to reasonable offers, pm me
this is part of the stuff for sale,more pictures at my public profile

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sissy bar and air cleaners are spoken for

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
air boxes are sold,Denny

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the rest for one price

I have sold the backrest and pad,the air cleaners and i think the taillight let me know if you want it for sure tstan. if not i am going to sell it all in one lump, one price to the best offer,whats left mind you,So if you want to see what is left go to my profile and look at my parts for sale album and remember that the backrest and the pad and both air cleaners are sold and make an offer,Ther are some good parts left license plate holder with light,factory ,unbent mini apes,all four turn signals with broken stalks but good housings and lenses,air intake tubes back footpegs with factory mounts Vulcan Tank emblems,fender struts and more her is a chance for one of you ebayers to make a dollar or two,Friday at five I will sell it to top offer post who bought it and tell for how much so there will be no question about any shady dealing and won't listen to some one who has the sour grapes syndrome run my name down in public,As The Duke said "These things I don't Do and I require the same of Others",Denny To the moderators if this is not permitted to sell this way on here feel free to delete this post and it won't offend me I want to play by the rules,Thanks Denny

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Denny, you might want to let them know what time zone you're in. Friday at 5 varies by location.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good point ,That will be 5p.m. Eastern Time

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
today5 pm eastern about 11 hrs left,the price is still very low so if you are interested it's time to make an offer

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what a bunch of tight wadsLOL,it is going to ebay nobody made an offer!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
hey denny !
Do you still have the left control switch ( assy chocke/light hi low beam/trun signal) and the right control as well.....arghhh sorry i forgot how to call it....french is invading my brain..

thanks

Left and right handlebar pod switch.... ;P

1 - 20 of 31 Posts