Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. all my blinkers work even my hazards,
But when I turn my left blinker on it will light up but not blink also my relay will make a buzzing noise only when i turn my left blinker, I can work the blinker manually on off I believe its a bad relay but just want some input thats all thanks

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Sounds like you are right on the relay.
if it is mechanical it sounds like a burned/carboned contact.

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Does the same relay work both sides??? If it does the problem may be a bad ground on one of the lights. On cars the same relay works both sides. Just a thought.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello NiteRider

Well, I assume it works both sides? The Blinkers and Hazards work fine
I did find a Power (+) wire loose and that is why it would not come on at 1st, so i hooked that up and thats when i did get it to work its kindafunny cause
the running light on the left side will work fine without any buzzing, but as soon as you turn the blinker on then the front and back blinker lights up but will not blink it just has a buzzing sound?? But it will blink if i turn it off and on manually with the buzzing sound, I dont have a wiring Schematic or a book yet so i was just guessing it was a bad realay

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
I would look for a bad connection and maybe try a different bulb. You are not getting enough flow to trip the relay. The more flow the brighter the bulb. Also less resistence the brighter the light. So if a connection is bad there is more resistence less flow. I hope this makes sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts