Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just wondering, is the nomad 1600 headlight the same, mounting wise, as a vn750? I ask because I found this file to 3d print and the eBay link they have for the LED light that they used, lists most of the vulcans I can think of.

3d print link

LED light link

If someone can confirm they are the same, I'll start printing this bracket.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Might look up the stock headlight bulbs for each bike and see if they have the same part number.

The eBay link says 7". I'm thinking the 750 has a 7" bulb, could be wrong. So I'm wondering how the printed adapter would work. Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the printed part fits.

Helluva price if the light is any good, a Daylighter bulb is normally much higher priced. That bulb looks like a Daylighter.

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
Looks don’t know about fitment between the Nomad and the VN750, but I’ll say as a rule I don’t trust claims on eBay about parts that fit the Vulcan 700/750 unless it’s obviously a stock item. I’m more weary if they list multiple models.
That said, the Vulcan uses a standard H4 bulb doesn’t it?

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Yes the 750 uses a standard H4 bulb, that’s what I used for compatibility when I upgraded the bulb to an LED. It’s not impossible to retrofit a housing like that on the 750 but the videos I have watched have shown folks replacing the bucket to accommodate the LED housing. I’m not certain but I believe they used the bucket from a KZ1000(Erik Estrada special lol) to make it work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts