Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought them cheap,$10 the set,fitted them and flashed a bit to fast, started wiring in the voltage reduction units and found it a problem around the headlight area. Spock chimed in with some advice on a Flasher unit"$27" that reduced voltage and brought the flashing speed into line.
Thanks Spock all worked out well.
I now have some Flash, Flashers that blink at the right speed.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Send KC2DDG a PM about it....he's the guru of LEDs....he even makes his own sets....he can help ya....

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
What LED's did you buy?
I sure hope you didn't wire in any resistors or "balancers" to fix the flash rates....that just adds current draw to the circuit and defeats the purpose of using LED's.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was looking into LED's for tail and front blinkers. A lot of the info states they are not bright compared to incandescent bulbs. True?

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I was looking into LED's for tail and front blinkers. A lot of the info states they are not bright compared to incandescent bulbs. True?
Kc2dgq manufactures LED replacements lights...plenty bright.

:smiley_th

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
/\ x2 KC2DGQ is the one with all the LED knowledge and he makes LED replacement boards for most blinker housings along with a few other items. If you have any questions he is the one to contact. The quality of his work for others is on the same level as he uses on his bike and that is something to see.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The LED indicators I installed are very Bright and noticeable. I give them the vote of confidence, neat and effective.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts