Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if LED bulbs are available for the turn signals? That question was asked on this board a while back but I can't find an answer.
Dan - Seattle

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
You can get a bulb to replace the 1156 in the rear 1157 in the front, but you will still have to modify the blinker to make the blink rate normal.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>>>>>>you will still have to modify the blinker<<<<<<
Thanks,
I guess I'll forget it. I have the taillight/brakelight board and it works great!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone know if LED bulbs are available for the turn signals? That question was asked on this board a while back but I can't find an answer.
Dan - Seattle
I tried them and I didn’t like them at all. I went back to the regular bulbs for the blinker and LED for the rear light.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Depends on which ones you buy. They have the standard LED bulbs that will require a module/load equalizer for the LED's, or you can spend more $ on the LED replacement bulbs that have a circiut board/resistor already installed in the base of the bulb that eliminates the module/load equalizer. You will usually find that the LED's with the built in resistor are not as bright as the ones that use a module/load equalizer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts