Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a woman on another forum looking for the leather covers and streamers that lace onto the clutch and brake levers. I know I have seen them advertised, but cannot remember where. Anyone know where to point her?

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
or the neighbor kids tricycle,not leather but all kinds of pretty colors whipping on your arms.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried googling various combinations of leather lever covers, streamers, and motorcycle, but couldn`t find any links. Thanks for the links KM.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
I tried googling various combinations of leather lever covers, streamers, and motorcycle, but couldn`t find any links. Thanks for the links KM.
Ok...did you try typing in: motorcycle leather lever covers ?

I found you need to arrange the words like they do in the service....by seeming importance based per word. So... If you want "aviator" sun glasses, you type in ... just like they do for goverment issue stuff :

Glasses, flying, sun.*

Just leave off the comas and other puncuation.

If you want to look for heated grips...just typing in Motorcycle Heated should show you a drop down list of :

motorsycle heated Grips
motorsycle heated Gloves
motorsycle heated clothing
motorsycle heated gear

although typing "heated grips" will give you needed links, typing just "Grips", or just "heated" may only give you few...but "Motorcycle Heated" should guide you to the largest list of links.

Google is your freind..it has the answers you are looking for....it just takes time to learn how to ask the right question....

42!!!

KM

*This is exactly what the case reads on goverment issue aviator sunglasses...

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
And outside of google, just about every motorcycle leather shop I have ever been in has the mini floggers hanging on the wall. Maybe she thought they were something else besides lever covers :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
And outside of google, just about every motorcycle leather shop I have ever been in has the mini floggers hanging on the wall. Maybe she thought they were something else besides lever covers :doh:
Mini Floggers :)

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I've had those on every cruiser I've ever owned. It just ain't a cruiser without fringed lever or grip covers. For the Vulcan, go to J&P Cycles (www.jpcycles.com) and get part number 510-144. Perfect fit, not crazy expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts