Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Y'all! Here it is - the final part out list. Surprisingly there are some parts still available. Here is a list of what I still have (the frame is listed under another thread):

backrest and brackets
bevel gear
brake calipers (good working condition)
brake pads (2 sets - brand new set of EBC HH and slightly used set of Kevlar with less than 2k miles on them)
center stand
coils
control pods
exhaust
Forks
front wheel

master cylinder

muffler stay (brackets)
neck covers
radiator w/ guard
rear shocks
rear wheel
drive shaft
shift lever (the foot part, not the one on the handlebar)
side stand
starter
swingarm

wiring harness
thermostat
battery box
battery

All of these parts came off my 96, and all are in good working order, even if they aren't pretty anymore. The engine was blown, resulting in a part out. Make me a reasonable offer and include your zip code for shipping. I'll add the actual shipping and get back to you to see if we have a deal. Email is a little quicker so please bounce your replies to lawler DOT alex AT verizon DOT net, just replace the DOT with a dot and the AT with @. You may also PM me, but I don't get on here as much as I would like so ythjat may take longer for reply. Thanks!:beerchug:

·
Registered
14 Posts
, break light 43701
I want one of those break lights too!
Have no idea what it looks like but me wants!
I'm gona install it right above my brake light! :p

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A.J. Let me know what you want for the Coasters, break light & the other 2 things we were talking about. Thanks.
43701 (incase you didn't have it handy

Looking at the Ron Ayers fiche, I got part number 23025-1116. It's the whole brake light assembly. Is that the right part you need?

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Hey AJ, do you have a right side exhaust pipe, the one coming right out of the engine. If you do, is it dented? Mine got crushed on the bottom when a parking curb jumped up out of nowhere and hit me! Probably need to buy new, but if yours is in good shape...

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have it, but it has a gouge on the underside, probably from the same situation happening to the PO. The pipe isn't crushed or deformed, just rashed. Here's a pic:

Sorry that the pic isn't the best, but I still haven't figured out how to snap pics of chrome.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi, I was referred here from the Kawasaki and Vulcan forums...

Im looking for a rear wheel, rear brake parts, swingarm and if you want to sell altogether, Id take the diff and shaft too. Basically that whole chunk o parts.

My zip is 44444, I know you said make an offer...but Id rather hear a number from your end as Im currently laid off and just want to get back on the road this year...

throw me an amount and Ill let you know what I can do...

Peace and thanks
Greg

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Welcome Greg! Good to see you found the site. Crobbins has parts too as do others. I'm sure you can get your baby going again.

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately, the whole motor is gone. Sometime next week I'll post a list of remaining parts and the prices. It's time for a full garage clean out.

·
Registered
363 Posts
AJ, i have been looking for the left side heat shield, will yours fit a 94? if so can u send me a pic? mine felt like taking a trip by its self , it got run over by a tractor trailer .
thanks .

dragonrider
ride long and ride safe

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AJ, i have been looking for the left side heat shield, will yours fit a 94? if so can u send me a pic? mine felt like taking a trip by its self , it got run over by a tractor trailer .
thanks .

dragonrider
ride long and ride safe
Hope these are good enough. Taking *good* pics of chrome is beyond my skill level. It's in pretty good shape considering its age (from my 96). I ony hav ethe small clamp for the front. But I think Cindy R may have an extra big clamp. Shoot me an email if you're interested LAWLER.ALEX at VERIZON.NET

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have?

Do you have the fender thing below the rear fender, between the rear wheel and battery. It looks like a plastic shield that screws to the leading edge of the rear fender? If so, I'm looking for one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts