Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends of Ron,
Below is what will accompany the 70+ post WORD document expressing our sentiments. Any objections/additions??

<snip>
The Mullinix Family
5484 Princeton Oaks Ln.
Sugar Hill, Ga 30518

February 28, 2011

Dear Mrs. Mullinix and Tom,

It is with the deepest sorrow members of VN750.com extend heartfelt condolences with the passing of your beloved son and brother, Ron.

I believe I speak for all of us here when I say we grieve with your loss and will miss Ron tremendously. His contribution to our group was only surpassed by his willingness to help literally hundreds of VN750 enthusiasts and riders.

The enclosed is a sampling of the thoughts and prayers expressed when learning that Ron left us so early. In it, you will realize how loved, admired, and respected Ron was within our ranks.

We humbly offer our sincere condolences and pray your memories and faith in God sustain you.

Friends of Ron
VN750.com

<snip>

·
Registered
235 Posts
well written. Thank you for your efforts in including everyones experssion of loss.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Well done Doc. I believe you have captured the essence of our respect for Ron and deep feeling of loss we have now that he will no longer be here to contribute his knowledge and friendship.

·
Registered
273 Posts
X2 on Ol Hosses' comments

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Well done, sir.

·
Redneck on a rice burner
179 Posts
VoIP Doc, I think the post from n2omike on the 2nd page/3 post down should be left out.This not what happened.This should have never been posted in this thread. This is just my 2cents.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Very good Doc...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Very well written and I am going to second Dave's suggestion that the one post making assumptions about cause of death be omitted.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
The note expresses the sentiments of all of us here at VN750.com. Our sincerest condolences and heartfelt prayers for Ron who left us much too early.

May the family know no more sorrow. Peace to them all.

Fred

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VoIP Doc, I think the post from n2omike on the 2nd page/3 post down should be left out.This not what happened.This should have never been posted in this thread. This is just my 2cents.
Very well written and I am going to second Dave's suggestion that the one post making assumptions about cause of death be omitted.
I saw it....It never made it to the document. I read every word of every post....only sentiments of sorrow, regret, etc. are included.
I'll attach the final draft once all entries are in.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
if thats the post I'm thinking of it does need to be left out, maybe a mod can delete that post altogether. I'm sure the poster meant nothing bad by it but I was a little shocked to see such a presumptuious (sp) post!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
oh, and well done voip!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I saw it....It never made it to the document. I read every word of every post....only sentiments of sorrow, regret, etc. are included.
I'll attach the final draft once all entries are in.
good man you are Doc!

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
I got a PM from the Doc asking me to edit this letter. I did but only made minor changes. I apologize, I usually read my PMs before the posts. Anyway, I'm sure Doc would have posted it here eventually so here it is:

February 26, 2011

Dear Mrs. Mullinex and Tom,

It is with deepest sorrow the members of VN750.com extend heartfelt condolences, with the passing of your beloved son and brother, Ron.

I speak for all of us here at the VN750 community when I say we were shocked to hear about your loss. We will miss Ron tremendously. His contributions to our group were surpassed only by his unfaultering willingness to help literally hundreds of VN750 enthusiasts and motorcyclists world wide.

The enclosed is a sample of the thoughts and prayers portrayed when learning that Ron had left us so early. In it you will realize how loved, admired, and respected Ron was within our ranks.

We humbly offer our sincere condolences and pray your memories and faith in God sustain you.

Friends of Ron
VN750.com

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
^ Sounds very good to me... Thanks Doc & LP...
Thanks and have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nicely done gentlemen. Brief, to the point, genuine....

John

Edit: Might double check spelling of last name. Is it 2 "i's", no "e"? (Mullinix) -- Just asking. I've seen it that way a lot.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank Mike.
All, This goes out today....THANKS to all who contributed.

One final edit...

<snip>
The Mullinix Family
5484 Princeon Oaks Ln.
Sugar Hill GA 30518

February 28, 2011

Dear Mrs. Mullinix and Tom,

It is with deepest sorrow the members of VN750.com extend heartfelt condolences, with the passing of your beloved son and brother, Ron.

I speak for all of us here at the VN750 community when I say we were shocked to hear about your loss. We will miss Ron tremendously. His contributions to our group were surpassed only by his unfaltering willingness to help literally hundreds of VN750 enthusiasts and motorcyclists worldwide.

The enclosed is a sample of the thoughts and prayers portrayed when learning that Ron had left us so early. In it you will realize how loved, admired, and respected Ron was within our ranks and trust it offers comfort.

Friends of Ron
VN750.com
<snip>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts