Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Ron was a Vroc member as well as a member here,I had this posted on the VROC site,Dave I used one of your pictures,I hope you don't mind,

The page can be viewed at
http://www.vroc.org/wiki/index.php/Memoriam:7798

It will be a permanent memorial on their site.Although I think they got his home town wrong,I believe that was wileysden home town,it is still nice nice to see something permanent posted among vulcan riders

·
Banned
448 Posts
That's awesome denny. It is nice to see them have a memorial for him. I never had the honor of meeting him, or talking to him on here, but it looks like he helped a lot of people, and had a lot of friends on here.
I'm sure he will be missed by a lot of folks.
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Sugar Hill, Ga. is Right.

Since I don't Believe the soul stays with the Body when it
is buried, I'm sure Ron is doing everything but resting.
He's probably been visiting each and everyone of us looking for someone to ride along with................ :motorcycl

Miss Ya Ron :(

Since Ron was a Vroc member as well as a member here,I had this posted on the VROC site,Dave I used one of your pictures,I hope you don't mind,

The page can be viewed at
http://www.vroc.org/wiki/index.php/Memoriam:7798

It will be a permanent memorial on their site.Although I think they got his home town wrong,I believe that was wileysden home town,it is still nice nice to see something permanent posted among vulcan riders

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Thanks for posting this memoriam link Denny. I have saved it so I can find it again.

JTHill, I too do not believe the spirit of an individual sleeps at death, but continues to exist with the same personality and intellect it had in mortality, and interact with those who have passed on before. I believe in eternal progression and that we will all be actively engaged in learning and/or teaching on the other side of mortality`s veil when it is our time to cross over too.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Nicely done. I put a black ribbon on my fork in memory of Ron and posted a thread called Rememberance but I don't think many people saw it. Should have somehow linked it to the other thread about Ron.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts