Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
rbauze and I are planning a weekend trip to visit denny6006:). We'll leave Friday Oct. 3rd after work, and ride the Kentucky hills on Saturday:motorcycl and head back Sunday 5th morning. We'll be staying somewhere near Inez, Ky. to save denny a 2 hour ride to Lexington like last trip. ALL ARE WELCOME:beerchug:. More details when available.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Hey all,
rbauze and I are planning a weekend trip to visit denny6006:). We'll leave Friday Oct. 3rd after work, and ride the Kentucky hills on Saturday:motorcycl and head back Sunday 5th morning. We'll be staying somewhere near Inez, Ky. to save denny a 2 hour ride to Lexington like last trip. ALL ARE WELCOME:beerchug:. More details when available.
would love to go with you all, but that is the weekend of the Hocking Hills Fall Poker Run. the wife and I are leaving Friday Roctober 3rd and riding down to Zanesville, ohio and spending the night at Kanuck69's place for the night. then on Sat. Roctober 4th, we are all riding down to the Hills and doing the Poker Run. we will be spending the night in the Hills and returning home on Roctober 5th.

so, yes, we will not be able to make it that weekend. sorry. but please tell Denny6006 we say "HI FRIEND!"

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
It's been crossing my mind that I needed to hit you guys up about the poker run.
But, I guess your busy!
The wife & I had talked about a trip to Denny's too. We just haven't found the right weekend to do it yet.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
It's been crossing my mind that I needed to hit you guys up about the poker run.
But, I guess your busy!
The wife & I had talked about a trip to Denny's too. We just haven't found the right weekend to do it yet.
well, Kanuck69, if you want to take that trip to KY., with Firetire2 and Rbauze and blow off the Hocking Hills Poker Run. then I understand and it's cool. no big deal with me. I just fond out that the new indoor shooting range in town is having their Grand Opening on Roctober 4th.. so, if I don't make the poker run, I've got a back up plan! woo hoo! either way it's all good. just let me know.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Nope! It's been 5 years since Ive been able to do the fall run. I'm not missing it!
I think firetire should move his trip! Ltms
it's been forever for us! we have never been able to get down there for the Fall Poker Run. believe it or not, this is really the first year we have that weekend open.
oh, by the way. it's only been 3yrs for you. the first Fall Poker Run was in 2010 which you did do. we have missed all 4 of the runs since they have started doing the FALL RUN. :( that's why we want hit it this year! :motorcycl

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
.............rbauze and I are planning a weekend trip to visit denny6006..........and ride the Kentucky hills............
Old Dog and I where gonna ride up to East Tenn and meet up with Denny and ride the North East Tenn, South East Kentucky and West Carolina Mountains a few week ago. Rain came in the forecast, Dog had a change in plans and work took over my life as usual. I hope you Guys have a great time and good weather doing it.:motorcycl

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm scheduled to work the 4th, but with having to work mandatory sat and sun this weekend and mandatory sat next weekend I'm thinking that I might get the 4th off. So we may make it :)

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
I'm scheduled to work the 4th, but with having to work mandatory sat and sun this weekend and mandatory sat next weekend I'm thinking that I might get the 4th off. So we may make it :)
Does that mean you'd sooner make a trip to Kentucky instead of the poker run?
We could be down with that. Although, I'm still looking forward to the poker run too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More details when available.
Well here's the plan. It's basically going to be a 1 day ride. We booked a room at the best western, in Louisa, Ky. For Saturday night. We are leaving Columbus around 5:00am Saturday, hookup with denny around 8:30am or so, ride all day, call it a night, and leave early Sunday morning. Hope to be home by 10:00am

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does that mean you'd sooner make a trip to Kentucky instead of the poker run?
We could be down with that. Although, I'm still looking forward to the poker run too.
The poker run Kentucky I would more then likely need an extra day and definatly some more notice. I loved the ride down to and around the Red Gorge and even the ride back was awesome..

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
But, I guess your busy!
well, I talked to the wife and we have decide that due to circumstances beyond our control, we will (once again) not be running to the Hills for The Hocking Hills Fall Poker Run.

so, that frees you up Knuck69 to make the trip to KY., with Firetire2 and rbauze this weekend to go see Denny6006. sorry it took so long to make up are minds, but I told you it would be a last minute thing.

so what ever you decide to do, have fun and ride safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts