Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with these bags? They get great reviews everywhere I look at them online, and I need some for my 2006 VN750. Are they difficult to mount? Will I need mounting brackets (all the websites selling them say no), and will I need to remove or modify my blinkers? I'd like to make them semi-permanent by mounting under the seat, but the strap looks like it's wider than the passenger seat. I think there are also separate mounting straps, but I haven't been able to find any pictures of those. Any help is greatly appreciated! You guys are the best.:beerchug: Jason

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/124/19134/ITEM/Kuryakyn-GranThrow-Over-Saddlebags.aspx

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not with those particularly but I do have throwovers that I put under the seat. I think the 24" tip to tail is going to be too much to fit, however, unless you move the turn signals. I can get you the exact lengths on my bags, and they fit perfectly. HOWEVER - The bags I have are small in my view (because I want my bike OEM and do not want to move the turn signals), and I decided that was the best I was going to do. For long trips I ended up adding a luggage rack and Kuryakyn's Daily Tour Bag.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE BUYING!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts