Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, I've got a pair of Kuryakyn dually pegs w/ 2 in offsets and 7/8 clamps (proper fit for our engine guards). Pegs are in great condition and the offsets and clamps are in good condition, with just a few dings on the bottoms (out of normal view). With my new floorboards extending forward, these aren't really needed and they just don't look right on my bike. So, $75 plus shipping gets 'em. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Jeff

Attachments

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
For sale, I've got a pair of Kuryakyn dually pegs w/ 2 in offsets and 7/8 clamps (proper fit for our engine guards). Pegs are in great condition and the offsets and clamps are in good condition, with just a few dings on the bottoms (out of normal view). With my new floorboards extending forward, these aren't really needed and they just don't look right on my bike. So, $75 plus shipping gets 'em. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.Jeff
Nice pegs.....You no like ?

:smiley_th

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do like them, but with my custom floorboards, they're too close to the floorboards and they don't look quite right. The floorboards are far enough forward that the pegs aren't really needed anyway...

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I do like them, but with my custom floorboards, they're too close to the floorboards and they don't look quite right. The floorboards are far enough forward that the pegs aren't really needed anyway...
OIC....me= 30" inseam LOL

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I guess yer happy with my boards then.....coolness....Wolfworks Customs done good....Wolfie is happy....:beerchug:

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Wolffie,,, Where is the link to your floorboards???? Didn't know U made them. may be interested in a set.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Got a set of similar Kuryakyn offset pegs. Very solid and I can see why the stores want so much for them. Folks, those are very good pegs.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
I agree!, had a set and they are heavy duty-very solid.

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Email sent Ruger...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Hay farky....Yankee is a "right-on" trader too....straight shooter....

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Resent Ruger... I had sent it to the original address you had in the post prior to editing it.

3fan, you're on deck after Ruger. I'll keep you posted. Great scripture quote BTW...

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Hay farky....Yankee is a "right-on" trader too....straight shooter....
thanks Wolfie, but I wasn't really worried. I mean, come on, his screen name is "Yankee"! also, he's lived in Ohio before, so he's part "Buckeye"! lol it's all good. :rockon:

Resent Ruger... I had sent it to the original address you had in the post prior to editing it.
yup, got it. sorry about the misspelling, been doing that a lot lately. :doh:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
thanks Wolfie, but I wasn't really worried. I mean, come on, his screen name is "Yankee"! also, he's lived in Ohio before, so he's part "Buckeye"! lol it's all good. :rockon:

yup, got it. sorry about the misspelling, been doing that a lot lately. :doh:
That's because you spell like ya shoot;)

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Ruger... I dropped you an email from my other email address. For some reason, the outbox on my main email wouldn't send...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I was havin that issue with all MS mails (Hotmail/Outlook/MSN mail)....its been fixed.....I needed to run a CHKDSK first though.....

MyComputer> C:\ > (right click pick properties).. Error check...check both boxes...will ask top restart to do it...click "yes".....

....prepare fer a 2-3 hr error scsan....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts