Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a website that has kury grips new 7/8 for $53.99 plus free shipping. :rockon: New site. I ordered in the middle of the night and by 6:30 p.m. already had an email from usps that package is shipping. Web site is http://cruisermax.com/ I dealt with Paul at [email protected]

I also ordered some reflector grills for 8.99 for the pair from show chrome.

Search engine isn't all that great but if you e-mail him he'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Great Deal:smiley_th

:motorcycl

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got them in

FYI: Just got my stuff in the mail today. :pepper: So deal is legit. Brand new in the package. Can't wait to get them home and put them on. I guess the grass won't get cut tonight either. Time to work in the garage. :beerchug: Of course with an icey cold beverage.

Ride Safe
:motorcycl

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I don't have them... but I was riding a V-star 650 a few weeks back that had them on it... I loved em... they are bigger in diameter than our stock grips wich makes holding them a lot more comfortable. They also seamed to take up a lot of the vibration from the engine as well. all in all defiantly worth the dough. not to mention they will match your boards very well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts