Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or should I say butt,My roids have finally quit bleeding ,I'm riding today.Would someone tell me why are they called hemorrhoids and something hurtling through space called asteroids?:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey denny say this while you are riding and you wont remember your roids.

i slit a sheet , a sheet i slit,upon the slitted sheet i set.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Or should I say butt,My roids have finally quit bleeding ,I'm riding today.Would someone tell me why are they called hemorrhoids and something hurtling through space called asteroids?:confused:
In case you didn't notice, the Forum Police ( aka KM ) is on patrol today. Should be posted under Goats Belly LOL

" No big deal OD, but non motorcycle threads should be posted in the Goats Belly.

That said.....yeah USA!!!! "

KM

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In case you didn't notice, the Forum Police ( aka KM ) is on patrol today. Should be posted under Goats Belly LOL

" No big deal OD, but non motorcycle threads should be posted in the Goats Belly.

That said.....yeah USA!!!! "

KM
Yeah I saw the Great and Powerful Oz lurking about:)

I am sooo,over that type of hand smacking,as my daughter would say:smiley_th

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
yeah i saw the great and powerful oz lurking about:)

i am sooo,over that type of hand smacking,as my daughter would say:smiley_th
lmao

·
Super Moderator
11,864 Posts
I am sooo,over that type of hand smacking, :smiley_th
Guess the phrase " no big deal" is not universal. I realize we do not need to follow any guidelines, my comment was not really for Olddog as much as some certain member(s) who feel it's fine to invade threads with political rants.

I am sure we can just delete all the other subject pages and just have two headings - "Bike Stuff" and "Non Bike Stuff"

Kids that don't get their "hand slapped" turn out fine...other than that picking their nose in public thing.....

So back on subject....

I am glad your ass stopped bleeding.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess the phrase " no big deal" is not universal. I realize we do not need to follow any guidelines, my comment was not really for Olddog as much as some certain member(s) who feel it's fine to invade threads with political rants.

I am sure we can just delete all the other subject pages and just have two headings - "Bike Stuff" and "Non Bike Stuff"

Kids that don't get their "hand slapped" turn out fine...other than that picking their nose in public thing.....

So back on subject....

I am glad your ass stopped bleeding.
Thank You ,I Think?:)

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your welcome....really. You have my sympathy here.

When I went in to have the film crew snaked up my colon, the doctor told me that I had the worst case of hemroids he had ever seen.

Lucky me...

KM
so this is proof positive that neither of us are perfect A-Holes,There everybody else on here, take that,and thank you for the sympathy,misery loves company.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
You are a Hemor arn't You? Not a Heror.

Would someone tell me why are they called hemorrhoids and something hurtling through space called asteroids?:confused:
Answer:
\"Hemorrhoid\" is derived from the Greek \"haema\" = blood, and \"rhoos\" = flowing, and was originally used by Hippocrates to describe the flow of blood from the veins of the anus.

(Insert favorite Greek Joke Here)

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Please believe me when I tell you... switch to having oatmeal in the morning every day for breakfast and you'll be a lot better for it.

OR

If you don't mind farting constantly and / or smelling like an old person, add two teaspoons of Benefiber to your drink with dinner (it's tasteless and completely disolves).

Do one or the other. Too much fiber is just as bad for your 'roids. I prefer the oatmeal myself.

Drink lots of water every day too.

-Sloppy

·
Registered
555 Posts
ummmm. I am glad your pooper/turd cutter stopped bleeding! I wonder if they make a hallmark card for that?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I think they were originally going to call them hermoroids, but ex-wife just sounded better.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
And Our Women say Us Men don't Disgust Meaningful Stuff.........OH Wait We do, It's Discuss that We don't do.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts