Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near Louisville Kentucky that can help with my Vn700? I want to get her tip top and aint willing too spend another 1700.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Anyone near Louisville Kentucky that can help with my Vn700? I want to get her tip top and aint willing too spend another 1700.
You can always bring her to Atlanta GA. She will get will get Executive Level Care, not that HMO or PPO crap. Just don't wait for Obamaha's Socialized Care Program, they will tell you she is to old and make funeral araingments, and they won't pay for that either!! :doh:

If you can get her to me I will treat her like a Queen. :beerchug:

What does she need??

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The list is long... lol. I just got her out of the shop not too long ago. All was well. But now I got a loud whining sound coming form somewhere. ((Think it is coming form the left side?)) Lacks power. If I pull the throttle all the way back it sputters and just wont go. Ran Sea foam and it didnt help. If I sit in one place and let her idle it will die. I have the dreaded wont start when hot gremlin. I just dont no where to start?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got layed off too boot. But P.A.M is willing to train me too drive trucks for them. Might be able too see the US that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts