Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quien me puede ayudar con mi kawasaki 750, pues en varias ocaciones cuando estoy en marcha se me bajan las revoluciones como si se fuera a apagar, que puede ser eso, ya limpie el tanque y revise las bujias y todo estaba bien.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Translation:
Need help with my vn 750, sometimes while cruising the RPM's will lower as if engine going to shut off, have cleaned the fuel tank and the spark plugs are good. could someone help me with this?

·
Registered
56 Posts
llenas el tanque de gasolina hasta arriba? eso le puede tapar el tubo de respiro.
chequea la parte (tubito) debajo de la tapa de gasolina, y soplalo a ver que no este tapado. es el roto que esta debajo de la tapa arriba en el tanque.

chequea este pstado www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17572

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Could just be bad fuel. Try the SeaFoam!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't know if this will help or not. You may want to check out the diaphragm in the petcock or the vacuum supply to the petcock. The bottom line is the vacuum supply and the side lines carry fuel to each of the carbs. The vacuum activates the diaphragm to allow the fuel to flow. Could be you have a weak diaphragm or for some reason are loosing vacuum. Just a suggestion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts