Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I got my hands on a Kaw [email protected] windshield and some attachment parts.
I don't know if every attachment part you need is there but whats in the pic is what would come with it. With the talent level on this board I'm sure one of you guys could figure it out

The windshield itself is in perfect condition, no scratches dings etc. and the Vulcan logo is perfect as well.

I found a link that said these things went for almost 200 bucks new :wow:

I Don't know what a fair price is for this thing would be so I'm open to offers.
Let me know
Thanks

Attachments

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
I already have a wind screen that I am trying to sell. Sadly, delivery charge is super expensive!

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Doesn't look like the hardware I had with mine.... the slotted pieces attached to the headlight bucket via a special mounting bolt that was internally threaded. The two upper rods slipped through brackets that pinched around the rod when you tightened the brackets.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doesn't look like the hardware I had with mine.... the slotted pieces attached to the headlight bucket via a special mounting bolt that was internally threaded. The two upper rods slipped through brackets that pinched around the rod when you tightened the brackets.
like I said I don't know what parts are or are not there. Just thought some who had a wind shield that was beaten up and wanted a clean one, or if some one on here was good at improvising, they could pick up the shield for a good price.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
OT, but...JJ, leave yerself open fer the 26 Jan...Wolfpack....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts