Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have for sale a Kawasaki Extended Back rest which is in good shape. The button is gone from the middle and it has light rust. No bolts. Asking $125 shipped with tracking, paid by paypal or USPS money order sent with tracking 2 day express

Kawasaki Rear Luggage Rack in good shape with light rust in a few places, allen screws and bolts included. $125 shipped with tracking. Paid by USPS money order shipped 2 day express with tracking or Paypal

Kawasaki engine bars. $100 shipped. In good shape with a little surface rust. Should clean up nicely. Same as others. USPS money order shipped 2 day with tracking or Paypal

Pictures arent the greatest, I will try to get better ones if needed.

If you want them all I will sell as a package for $300 shipped. I'm selling these to add forward controls and a mean streak seat. No mounting hardware or instruction included.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop

·
Registered
145 Posts
pm sent

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crash bar and luggage rack are sold. Extended back rest still for sale, make an offer. Will also trade the back rest for nice 10 or 12" apes, or similarly sized T-bars, maybe other stuff, just ask.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Extended back rest still for sale or trade

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about $100 paid by paypal shipped on the backrest?

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$90 shipped. I need a tool bag and to buy stuff to build a new bedroll

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last bump. $75 shipped.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
What models does the backrest fit? I am interested if still available.

Thanks
All years of vn7xx. Like 99% of the parts on these bikes the year is irrelevant.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Last bump. $75 shipped.
This is a great buy.....considering they are becoming quite scarce.
Jump on it !

:smiley_th

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
What models does the backrest fit? I am interested if still available.

Thanks
What models?...........It fits...nahhhhh. I can't do that to a newbie. I will only comment that this is a VN750 forum and the vast majority of parts offered here fit our particular rides. I can't believe I am the only one that thought about making a comment regarding that particular question. Seems everyone else is playing nice today.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Models? Did someone say models? I guess this site just keeps getting better every day;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Dare I think Redhead models? lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Okay, it aint a Vulcan...but you vintage lovers will really dig this !!!! Might be DirtyDoc's ex ol lady, lol....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts