Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great news! Seems they found an unused master blank for casting new motors. Plans are to re-debut the bike for the 2012 model year.
Read all about it here:

http://tinyurl.com/395w9a

·
Banned
431 Posts
Good one ruger! But I knew it before I even clicked on your thread. Wishful thinking, huh? I couldn't afford a new one anyways ;)

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Nice try ruger, but trying to fool anyone after 12 noon means you`re the April fool. :)
You are 2 1/2 hours too late. lol

I saw a good one on the local bike forum this morning announcing the bankruptcy and shut down of Harley-Davidson. Had me going until I read the date in the first sentence!

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
This again? I almost fell for it last year.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Way too obvious. But nice try! haha

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Damn, you got me!

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Somebody did this last year

·
Registered
796 Posts
Of course they wont bring back the 750......too many people that own the big bore bikes complained about this little bike shutting them down. lol

·
Registered
555 Posts
boooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Of course they wont bring back the 750......too many people that own the big bore bikes complained about this little bike shutting them down. lol
I bet this was affecting sales for their bigger models lol

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Ernie ??

Jon

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
For a few seconds there was a lot of emotion and then the A Fool showed itself

·
Heading to the DARKSIDE!
177 Posts
Yes......that's correct.......they are putting it back in production.........this time with removable stator covers, Tim parrott stators, MOSFET regulators, MCCT's, no goats belly, self cancelling turn signals that actually work, a 4.5 gallon gas tank, a seat with out buttons, 170/80-15 rear tire, splines with an auto lubing system, tool box doors that don't fall off, V&H Cruzers already in place,.......and it will be fuel injected!!!!! What will we have to talk about then??????????????????.........nothing! We will all be way too busy riding together to chat on here...........Great April Fool's joke.....you had me for a couple of seconds........I thought no......it's not coming out again.....if it does, Harley will just try to get the Gov't to slap a tariff on it again(you hear me you 700 owners).....they would NOT want any more Vulcan 750's eating up and crapping out their 1200 sportsters(that's bad for business).......Ha Ha Ha LOL! I LOVE MY VULCAN 750......wouldn't trade it for anything!...............well maybe a new Vulcan Voyager 1700 ABS!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what no April Fool's Day?!:surprise:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts