·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
He wants way too much for shipping.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much? Couldn't get a quote, said invalid zip code. The fairing alone is gonna be bulky as hell.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Agree, but he wanted $250 shipping. Way out of touch. I'd say $120 tops. Have shipped kayaks, bass amps and other large items in the past that didn't cost that much.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty steep. Making more on the shipping I'd say.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I won those last time he had them on ebay . He said it would cost $650.00 to ship them to me in Ft Smith AR ! I e-mailed him back and said no way ....

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Agree, but he wanted $250 shipping. Way out of touch. I'd say $120 tops. Have shipped kayaks, bass amps and other large items in the past that didn't cost that much.
Fiarings cost a lot to ship. I tried getting one of these a few years ago, and it was going to cost me close to 500 to be shipped from California to New York.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like it could be sent by Hotshot for that kind of money, or just drive to Disneyworld, visit Mickey, and pick it up. I don't see it ever selling at those rates, unless it's local.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmmm

Hmmm, I'm travelling to Orlando at the end of the month...

I'll message the seller and see if he'll hold it and I pick it up then.

Wait... just noticed it's for a 85-95 VN700-VN750... will it work on my 02 VN750?? Look like it should all work.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
I wish I had of noticed it was in Orlando, I might have gotten it as it's only a 3 hour drive.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Aww man! I got lucky then! I just bought it like 10 minutes ago!

I'm visiting Orlando the 31st of the month, and will pick it up then.

I'm only interested in the fairing and the saddle bags. So everything else will probably be posted on here for the cost of shipping.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
What else was with it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not 100% sure yet. The seller said there's a lot of stuff. She said it's three boxes of stuff when I emailed her. She said I can have all of it. Once I pick it up, we'll see what's all in there.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
When you get it, if you're passing through Jacksonville, let me know...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I usually go down 75, to Tampa, and I'll be heading over to the Orlando area on I4. Probably won't reach Jacksonville area this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts