Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking to get a set of folding foot pegs for my kaw crash bar. Does anyone know what he diameter of the crash bar is so I can get the right size.

Also I'm looking for a offset set of folding pegs does Anyone know of any others besides the kury ones?

Thanks

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Hey guys I'm looking to get a set of folding foot pegs for my kaw crash bar. Does anyone know what he diameter of the crash bar is so I can get the right size.

Also I'm looking for a offset set of folding pegs does Anyone know of any others besides the kury ones?

Thanks
If I remember correctly, 7/8" diameter for (all/most) 750 crash bars.

I have looked over available folding pegs, am impressed with the folding Kury's... cost has placed them on my xmas list. :) Ho-Ho-Ho :)

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just bought a set on ebay! New 108.15 sipping included, should be here any day. My Christmas present ! Early ,yes but you have to buy when you find a deal !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Kuryakan offset 1" clamps. I guess there is no rush for them since the weather here in northern Michigan is not conducive to riding, I would still like to see them! I am sure we will still see a few days of good weather. The last 2 years we have been riding through the first week of December.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Kury makes nice parts, and I like the style of the folding pegs. My legs are too short for me to put my feet on pegs on a crash bar. :(
So I have to deal with the stock pegs till next year. I plan on either getting a set of floorboards, or building my own set. You got a good deal on those pegs. :smiley_th

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kuryakan offset 1" clamps. I guess there is no rush for them since the weather here in northern Michigan is not conducive to riding, I would still like to see them! I am sure we will still see a few days of good weather. The last 2 years we have been riding through the first week of December.
How do you like the Kury's? I have been looking around for a while and cannot seem to find any 1 inch clamp offsets besides them. So before I drop the money was hoping to get some feedback if you like them or not

Thanks

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Have you checked V-Twin Mfg ?... or Drag Specialties...or Paughco.com ?

...V-Twin is right in Orange Co too...quick shipping....and my buddy ED at Unique Cycle in Hewitt, NJ has em....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have you checked V-Twin Mfg ?... or Drag Specialties...or Paughco.com ?

...V-Twin is right in Orange Co too...quick shipping....and my buddy ED at Unique Cycle in Hewitt, NJ has em....
Thanks Wolfie
Went though the websites you mentioned and didn't see anything( I maybe blind and missing it).
Im looking for something along the lines of this
http://www.kuryakyn.com/images/item/Large/4616-1.jpg

Also,

Does Unique Cycle have a website?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Take a lookie here....

http://www.jpcycles.com/search/search?Ntt=clamp+on+footpegs&Context=274861+28012733&Ntk=All

As for Unique...no website...he's too small a shop....but I can check out the Drag Specialties stuff he has for ya next time Im there....and just search "drag specialties footpegs" online...image search...they'll come up...

Those Kurys are just sooooooooooooo overpriced....
I agree they are way overpriced which is why im looking for alternatives. Im 6 foot 4 so I need to offset to be able to move the foot pegs forward of the crashbar to be comfortable. the ones that just bolt on and are straight out leave my legs jammed up.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
We need to talk about a seat mod for ya bro too...Im 6'1"...I modded my original seat to shove me back 3", and then with my FWD controls, Im cool now...I can mod yer seat for ya if ya want...free...just need to get it here and back...or, I can talk you thru how to do it...pretty easy...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
We need to talk about a seat mod for ya bro too...Im 6'1"...I modded my original seat to shove me back 3", and then with my FWD controls, Im cool now...I can mod yer seat for ya if ya want...free...just need to get it here and back...or, I can talk you thru how to do it...pretty easy...
Thanks bro I got the seat thing covered. I changed the stock seat out for a mustang and I love it.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Yaa....I aint diggin into a Mustang....besides, aint no room to...I'll set ya up...trust me....just gimme some time.....you aint gonna be ridin much any time soon anyhoo....Ill set ya up with my FWDs and will make it so you can put yer own pegs on....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yaa....I aint diggin into a Mustang....besides, aint no room to...I'll set ya up...trust me....just gimme some time.....you aint gonna be ridin much any time soon anyhoo....Ill set ya up with my FWDs and will make it so you can put yer own pegs on....
Sweet bro I look forward to that.

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
JJ did you ever get Pegs? I'm 6'2" and I'm really looking to get my legs stretched out also......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts