·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Holy '' thats worth more than my bike'' batman

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, yeah I know it is pricey. However, I don't plan on trading my bike anytime soon, especially if I plan to do custom work to it.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Wow, yeah I couldn't see paying over $300 for any accessory for the bike. A good running VN750 engine is $500... so over $700 for forward controls! pfffft!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im still very suprised no one has retro fitted any. In theory the pegs need a mount fabricated but the linkage (brake and shift) can't be that complicated I would think. If I had any spare money and more metal working tools I'd have tried by now lol. I'm not sure who's this is but lookie at the forwards...

Attachments

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dunno. I want this bike to fit me, but at what cost will it take to do so? Being a tall guy (6ft+) isn't easy when I like small vehicles. Heck I drive a Ford Fiesta (worst car ever...) when I am not riding the bike.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Beautiful controls but $$$ OUCH!

Love my Mazda 2 built on the Fiesta frame. Less engine and horsepower than the Fiesta but with stick it goes just fine for around town and 5th gear on parkway does OK and love the mileage.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I had bought the stick version. This auto-man trans is retarded. The car looks good inside and out, but the trans kills the driving experience.

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
I'd be a little skeptical of that. They show 5 different backrests for the VN750, and none of them look like they would actually fit. And the forward controls they show in the picture are on a Honda. I'd verify before sending them any money.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
When ya git em...take all the measurements, trace the mount, then send em back...tell em you werent satisfied with the finish...then start makin yer own...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts