Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wareagle1970
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to everyone for all your input over the past few weeks on troubleshooting my electrical issues. I apologize for asking so many dang questions, but I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable talking about my bike, and it is all because of you guys.

Now, let's continue to hope this is just a bad R/R...

Steven

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Thank you to everyone for all your input over the past few weeks on troubleshooting my electrical issues. I apologize for asking so many dang questions, but I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable talking about my bike, and it is all because of you guys.

Now, let's continue to hope this is just a bad R/R...

Steven
I didn't offer any help because I'm not an electrical guy but I'm glad you're making progress on the bike.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
If you don't ask questions you never learn. If you never learn you don't evolve. If you don't evolve you buy a Hardley .......

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
If you don't ask questions you never learn. If you never learn you don't evolve. If you don't evolve you buy a Hardley .......
Whoooeeeee, that`s funny. You made me blow Pepsi out my nose when I read that......lucky I turned my head away from the computer keyboard in time.:doh:

·
Wareagle1970
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts