Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just coming from the newbie forum. Well anyway, how crucial is it for the R/R relocation? Is it easy and where would I get any mounting brackets? Also, I have an HID kit and would like to know where would be the best place to mount the balast. One more thing is I want to get the Diamond Cut Clear Headlamp, but I am not sure of the size or where to get one specificatlly for the VN750? Anything else should I do to this Bike? The only other thing I have done to the bike is the K&N air filters and the previous owner changed out the stock exhaust (to a staight flow, not sure on what its called). I appreciate all your help.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
The Electrical system is not strong on our bikes. If you remove the goatsbelly you can get away with it if you have not added any Electronics.
If you have or want to do it just to be safe, Bulldog sells a great bracket kit.
http://www.bulldogsbike.com/relorr.htm
I have one on my bike and it was easy.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
And for the HID question, if Dianna doesn't pop up send her a PM to find out where she mounted her ballast. Or even start a thread with HID in the title...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts