Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone up for a ride on or around the 4th of July. I'm off July 3rd thru
July 5th?

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a ride, Please add to the thread.

Hopefully we can gather enough VN750 riders to celebrate the 4th and who knows, if we get enough for a ride we could do something annually. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
where ya wanna go?,better than that where ya want to meet at,you head south I'll head north MIM

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm ready to ride that Holiday Weekend.... I live in the Columbus area and will travel almost anywhere that weekend in Ohio. I hope other are interested in the Holiday ride. Than we can figure out the details.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
I keep looking, but I can't find any runs or events going on the weekend of the 4th. I thought there was a "Ride for the Kids" event going on in Painesville, but I can't find out anything about it on-line.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to check out some parks in Ohio. The wife wants to have a place for were we could meet and greet and have a central point for anyone that would like to stay at the camp ground while other go for a ride.

We are still open for suggestions and ideas,but this is what I have so far.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
John I'm tied up on the 4th and 5th so It looks like I am out ,I was wanting to come up your way and meet some of you guys,Maybe at the Gathering,Denny

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Denny, Shoot me a pm, We can try another weekend to ride. My daughter just graduated from Eastern Kentucky in Richmond. I'm always looking for a execuse to head south to visit her.

·
Registered
88 Posts
re

i live in painesville and i havent heard anything any rides yet. i hope i can get her fixed so i can go if there is one coming up.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
i live in painesville and i havent heard anything any rides yet. i hope i can get her fixed so i can go if there is one coming up.
the run for kids is on July 26th in Painesville. the wife and I are looking forward to it. it was a nice run last year.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi guys i grow up in powell ohio for 28 years we had a farm there before all the city folks move in than we move out to Pickerington oh tell 2004 THAN move out to az some of my best rides where up 315 to delaware on up to mount vemon ohio cindy is from jackson ohio i loved rideing down to the ohio river by going down 23 to 35 on down to gallpolis i miss the great state ohio (GO BUCKEYES) later weedy1

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the run for kids is on July 26th in Painesville. the wife and I are looking forward to it. it was a nice run last year.
I will be visiting NC on July 26th. We have plenty of nice weather for another ride. If you attend this ride send some pics.:smiley_th

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Is anyone up for a ride on or around the 4th of July. I'm off July 3rd thru
July 5th?

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a ride, Please add to the thread.

Hopefully we can gather enough VN750 riders to celebrate the 4th and who knows, if we get enough for a ride we could do something annually. :beerchug:
some people here did do a little get together 2yrs ago (big thanks to Hyperbuzzin me made it happen.) it was called the "Erie Pot-Luck Jamboree"

we tried to do it last year, but it didn't happen.

there have been a few people (I, one of them) asking about doing it again this year too. maybe we should start working on it?

I will say this...the wife and I are planning on going to the "Roar on the Shore" in Erie PA. on 7/18/09.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts