Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Joe Rocket "HammerHead" tank bag, GPS, Female cig. power cord adaptor and other pic's

here's how I use my GPS on the vn750. this is a Joe Rocket "Hammer Head" tank bag. it fits great, as yo can see from the pic. in the top pocket I put the GPS, in the bottom pocket I put the Female cig. adaptor. I run the power cord form the GPS and plug it into the Female cig. adaptor, the adaptor is plugged into the attachment used for my Battery Tender.

Attachments

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
I'm not particularly a fan of tank bags, but that is an excellent set up you have put together.:smiley_th

·
Registered
278 Posts
That's definitely the ultimate in simplicity . . . and I love simple.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Questions...........
Can you see the screen on the GPS under that plastic cover OK with reflected sunlight?

Does the GPS give you voice prompts and how do you hear them?

Assuming it is a touch screen...does it work OK under the plastic?

KM
I used this set up when the wife and I took our trip down to the "Hills" last Oct., and I will use it again in May. no, I didn't have a lot of trouble seeing it in the sun. from time to time I did have to cup my hand over it to see, but most of the time it was fine.

yes, the GPS gives voice prompts, but I just mute it. I ride with mp3 player going so I don't use the voice prompts.

yes, it is a touch screen and yes, it works just fine under the plastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts