Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I posted this in the wrong forum the first time....

I'm looking for specific recommendations and settings here.....
I have a 1992 Vulcan 750 with 20k miles on her and live in Rochester, NY (around 500ft elevation)
I have Vance and Hines cruzers installed, coasters installed, emissions canisters removed, vacuum circuit removed and right carb vacuum plugged. I have pulled the a/f plugs from the carbs, but haven't messed with them.

I plan an ear shave going to a single element air filter tucked under the fuel tank this weekend and suspect from what others have said here that I will need to re-jet the carbs and set them up differently than stock.

Thanks,
-=DaRiv=-

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I think I posted this in the wrong forum the first time....

I'm looking for specific recommendations and settings here.....
I have a 1992 Vulcan 750 with 20k miles on her and live in Rochester, NY (around 500ft elevation)
I have Vance and Hines cruzers installed, coasters installed, emissions canisters removed, vacuum circuit removed and right carb vacuum plugged. I have pulled the a/f plugs from the carbs, but haven't messed with them.

I plan an ear shave going to a single element air filter tucked under the fuel tank this weekend and suspect from what others have said here that I will need to re-jet the carbs and set them up differently than stock.

Thanks,
-=DaRiv=-
#42 pilot jets
#145 main jets
2 shims unser each needle
Start with 3 turns out on the pilot screws

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lance, I hope to get this mod done this weekend.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts