Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anybody be interested in a visit to the Wolf reserve in Ogdensburg NJ this year?maybe do a group ride as well?gotta do a little research on the place first and try to keep this from he who shall remain un-named(the place itself should give a clue to who that is )will post more info here at a later date. let's do this

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lakota wolf preserve.its in Columbia NJ,not Ogdensburg on My Pleasant Dr. off rt 94,not too far from the Delaware water gap.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
The campsite is down the mountain from the reserve. It is a husband and wife team running the reserve and they give tours at scheduled times or by reservation.

The wife and I were planning on a camping trip there this coming summer, but I have not done much in the way of research or contacting them as of yet.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool.I made a promise the other night to you know who that I'd look into it and try to get some people together

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
figure out a date......

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would like to get a ride in there too

·
2,530 Posts
That's only about a 2 hour ride for me. Pick a date.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
It is on my list of places to go and I have wanted to check it out before I take my granddaughter. Pick a date and maybe things will work out for that with my schedule and I will talk to Bill when I get some further information.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts