Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
I picked up a pair of kevlar jeans to try out. I need to pick up a few more pairs...

I'm not a fan of having the knee or hip pads in them though, but at least I'm good with the abrasion resistance.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,724 Posts
I had one friend say to me one time "hey, check out these jeans, they're called 'skinny Jeans', they're super light and like paper thin! they are great for riding!" and I said "yeah, until you go down!" I don't think he liked that to much.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....oh, horsesheit.....

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Yep, you'll want to bundle up tight in ATGATT while you're limping around on those lame fork legs. lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
holy effed up knee batman thats a serious pain in the ass

i cant really say anything cause i wear jeans on the bike too but i do atleast make sure they are 14oz denim and not that supper fine crap you buy that looks good but is paper thin

·
Registered
936 Posts
I would like to find some Kevlar jeans as well - 'normal' looking ones

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Only thing lame here is that post. You been waiting all weekend for an opening haven't you??? LOL
Nope. Don't flatter yourself. No lamer than you being a hypocrite, so stuff it.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Nope. Don't flatter yourself. No lamer than you being a hypocrite, so stuff it.
you girls better start playing nice or im gonna unfriend both of you :)

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
277 Posts
Have y'all checked out the Bohn Armor Pants yet? I'm thinking about getting a pair of these... can wear them under any jeans or pants...

·
Registered
7,956 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yet another hypocritical post.
I'm sure it is.......in your mind....

The Bohn pants are Lycra not Kevlar. So basicly you do get armor but don't get abrasion resistance (where there is no armor)
Lycra is a synthetic rubber? Would it melt? Would it be hotter to wear than just Kevlar jeans?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
I'm sure it is.......in your mind....
Ok. If you were so concerned for others safety, you would not have expended so many words and posts trying to derail my concern about blown fork seals and lack of oil in the forks. Posts mostly based on assumption and presumption, I might add.

If you really want me to, I can start pointing out the inconsistencies when I see them. Although I can predict the reaction.

You claim to have raced your crotch pocket on the track, well I'm having my doubts.

You want to label my post here as lame, better take a look at yours. 8000+ with a 60% rate of trollery.

You once stated my posts were condescending, I think that could come from insecurities "..in your mind....". Sure this may all sound that way now, but back then I was just trying to help people and made attempts to get my own questions answered. Having you say, quote: "Who cares?" was absolutely useless.

You want to hide your trash talk and sarcasm behind "joking" and smiley fonts, but jump all stiff legged if someone is frank with you. got it....hypocrisy Practice what you preach.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts