Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't say I wasn't warned,Got my NEW jacket in today size 4x. If that thing is a 4x then I'm Godzilla,I took it to my bud's house and he thought it was sharp ,me too! It is about 1/2 to1 size Larger than his EXL in size large,Yep , I called customer service and found out what some one said on here as to what practically nonexistent really means.All I know is they need to get some bigger pygmies to size there stuff by or hire a few out of work Americans to try their stuff on and I am not talking about the ones with Keebler written on their shirt either.I guess I am thru now ,wait a minute on their review it has to be approved by the elf committee before they post it.Now I am done ,Denny

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
I ordered leather overpants in a size larger than my waist size, just like they said to, and they are actually 2 sizes smaller. They have free exchange on sizes, but you pay the return postage, so much for free. If they screwed it up they should have to pay. I won't be ordering from them again any time soon. Leatherup is a better option, I haven't had a problem with their sizing so far, love my X-element boots I got from Leatherup.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I must have been lucky when I ordered my saddle bags and helmets from them a couple years ago.everything was the sizes they were supposed to be and no problems.

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
I didn't have a problem with bags either, but you don't wear them, just be cautious if you buy a jacket or pants, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts