1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks a lot like mine. I ran lights on both sides along the gas tank all the way down behind my saddlebags. Didn't do the rear fender though. Looks great.

PS mine color change too. I have a remote to program what color I want. Wen't with purple for my night ride today

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks a lot like mine. I ran lights on both sides along the gas tank all the way down behind my saddlebags. Didn't do the rear fender though. Looks great.

PS mine color change too. I have a remote to program what color I want. Wen't with purple for my night ride today
You got pics on here anyway? I'd like to see how it looks. I am planning on the controller and remote living in the tool box. I am fond of the blue and green, but the red/purple colors do look nice with the maroon paint!

·
Registered
167 Posts
You got pics on here anyway? I'd like to see how it looks. I am planning on the controller and remote living in the tool box. I am fond of the blue and green, but the red/purple colors do look nice with the maroon paint!
I'll get some pics for you in the next day or so. I can even point you in the direction I went it. Cost me about $15 to do the whole thing

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts