Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Any chance anyone has Vance and hines exhaust that would fit a 2004 VN750?
I got mine from Cycle Gear several months ago and it was missing a bracket. I contacted them and they got another set that had the bracket and shipped me the bracket. They sent me an email that basically said, "congrats, you got the last set in existence". Your best bet now is probably ebay.

Reactions: Spockster

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Almost nothing is available for the Vulcan 750 now. I had Jardine Rumblers on my 2002. They sounded great around town, but terrible at high RPM. The VN750 engine is an extremely short stroke engine, and you will never get that Harley sound out of it. While working on my recently purchased and refurbished 1997, I had the right muffler off to get the rear wheel off, and decided to take the left muffler off as well, to see what it sounded like. It sounded surprisingly good at idle. I was running it indoors, so there was a lot of echo. You can see right through the mufflers, so they are more like resonators than mufflers. It should be possible to replace them with straight pipes without rejetting.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Harley screaming eagle mufflers and a degoat sounds really good

Sent from my 100005206 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Straight V&H pipes currently mounted on '97. Looking to convert back to original exhaust, Trade??
If you send the OP a PM, they might get an email notification, doesn't look like they've been back.

Someone else is looking for pipes recently. Make a post in sell/swap section?

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Any chance anyone has Vance and hines exhaust that would fit a 2004 VN750?
I have Vance and Hines pipes on my 91. Will they fit?
Yep! Like an old boy once said... diesel-fitter!

Can't think of any part that won't interchange across all the years, 700-750.

Later models have a rectangle brake cylinder, early models have a round one, but they will still swap, pretty sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts