Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....

Well, I think either a coil went bad or, the igniter on my 2002 vn750 went bad. On my way to work today, soon as I pulled into the parking lot, it started running like crap. Instead of a 750, it became a 375. Lol.

I pulled all 4 spark wires and repeated, still garbage. Will have to wait till I can get home to pull at least 2/4 plugs. I lack the proper socket wrench.

I've seen a couple of threads, it could be wiring, it could just be, the electronics finally gave up the ghost.

Its got a full tank of gas and, this is a brand new issue, to myself and this bike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At least I was wrong.... peacock failed. Sat for 5 hrs while I was at work and leaked about 3/4 tank.... easy enough fix but.... I wanted to ride today. Couple that with the battery being low from me trying to crank it.... fml

I already have a spare battery at the house though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.... I thought I did. Front carbie is pissing fuel still. Guess a rebuild is in order. Sounds like its as simple as float and/or needle/seat.
If only I could get the blessed things off of the damn bike. The airbox design is such crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts