Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... i was looking through cdthayers website and came across this chopper..... now i know there is a chopper kit but it still has the regular forks.... but this is the second vn ive seen with inverted forks.... heres the link to the picture

http://www.cdthayer.com/imagesbike/750_Chopperbau_01.jpg

the other guy is stefan from holland i think?? just wondering if anyone has any info so i can start saving...

i checked out the website that the cdthayer bike is from and it says the forks are from the custom shop that the bike is listed under but the site is in german and since mine is a little rusty i was wondering if anyone could help with that too.. thanks guys

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Do you see what I see? A hyper charger air intake on a vn750. Gives it a very "big twin" look. I like it. Also like the inverted fork tubes. It would make it a lot easier to mount lower wind deflectors. Notice only one set of directional signal lights, on the end of the handle grips. Side covers also appear to be gone.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I believe the one's on CD's site are actually covers they used to sell in europe to make them look like inverted forks.I've seen them for sale on a euro site before but can't remember what one.I could be wrong......

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was drooling at that cuz i wanted to do kurykan's hypercharger led cover... i asked before a while back if it was possible.... maybe if i get enough saved up ill grab a set and mod something up for them in the future...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well hell ill settle for that too!!! they look awesome

·
Registered
722 Posts
They are pretty sweet looking!!!!!

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
yeah i was drooling at that cuz i wanted to do kurykan's hypercharger led cover... i asked before a while back if it was possible.... maybe if i get enough saved up ill grab a set and mod something up for them in the future...
There is a hypercharger kit for our bike..or there was at one point in time...can't remember where I keep seeing it at....

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya know what... i was thinking last night before i went to sleep and i remembered someone else asking a coupple of weeks ago about the same thing..... i searched for the inverted fork tubes and came up with nothing on the site so i figured id ask.....

andway i was looking online and i found the patent for them so ill see what else i can dig up... thanks alot guys..

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well they have um for harleys.... not sure if they will fit and not sure how to find out either..... maybe i can make a set of my own sometime...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup cant find a damn thing for the vn... if someone comes up with some infoo let me know.... i think im going to figure out how to make them.... i found the patent for it so i might go off of those drawings...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts