Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Eagle Riders 4146
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Apologies in advance if my question has been answered. If it has, please point me in the right direction because I can't find it. :\

Is there a website, manual, etc. where I can look up my year and model Vulcan and see other years and models that parts would be interchangeable...without mods? I have some ideas of what I'd like to do my scooter (fenders, performance parts, etc), but it would be really nice to know when ordering that the parts will fit rather than waiting for the package to arrive...and hoping they'll fit.

Thanks in advance, my brothers!

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Eagle Riders 4146
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
the only major differences over the years are the master cylinders and self cancelling turn signals and the pistons,rings,and cylinders on the '85 are 700cc.the motor on the '85 is black with polished fins and the wheels on the 85&86 are also black with polished lips and ribs.that's about it

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: JimmyMac

·
Registered
129 Posts
I use two sites, both have full parts lists and exploded diagrams cmsnl and Kawasakioriginalparts.com I think on here the Kawasaki workshop manual which you can download has somthing similar aswell!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts