Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all fellow Vulcan 750 riders and mechanics.
I use to subscribe to this forum up to about 3 yrs ago. Im Phillip, in Arizona. I still have mly 2006 VN750. Have about 23k miles on her now. I've have been through the wringer with this bike over the last year. The local dealer in Prescott valley charged me lots of money for carb rebuild last March, but missed the massive amount of rust coming from the fuel tank. Anyway, I changed out tanks, got a CA two vent type from BoB's used cycle yard in Phoenix, and installed it. It had a buzzing in it at about 3k rpm that clears up on higher rpm, acceleration. Now the Right side tank rear vent line is leaking gas when I fill 'er up. ? I have had the intermittent missing and other problems of POOGS with this bike over past year. I need a primer on how to hook up my carbs" and other Goat/emissions to satisfy this bikes fuel and vacumn needs so it will run right. Should I plug off the tank fuel vent line...? I've looked over the Vulcan bible topics, but haven't seen in specific more what I'm looking for. Please point me the right way. Thanks, PH in AZ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts