Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought it would happen. I have had a VN750 for 10 years and loved every mile. I've been with this group and the Yahoo Group since the beginning. But I've had my eye on a Honda NT700V for two years now, and I finally stumbled upon a deal that I can't pass up. My current 2000 VN750 has over 50,000 miles but it is running perfectly. It should go another 50,000 easily. I'll be selling some of my accessories separately to help with the cost of the new bike. I'll post some stuff over in the "Sell or Swap" area later. I have some pretty cool stuff. and some of it is pretty rare also.

If you're interested in anything, please send me a PM.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Uh Oh.. you have the fairing.. how much.. dare i ask

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uh Oh.. you have the fairing.. how much.. dare i ask
I'm afraid I will have to sell the fairing with the bike. To sell it separately, I would have to retrofit the stock headlight and horns, and I don't have the parts to do that.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm afraid I will have to sell the fairing with the bike. To sell it separately, I would have to retrofit the stock headlight and horns, and I don't have the parts to do that.
pm me, i am in east nebraska, might not be too far if you are in the chicago area. i would be interested in the whole bike, or some of the rare stuff, willing to pay top dollar. have a trailer. chitown is 8 hours away. would certainly be interested in the fairing, i am sure i have a headlight and horn set. would probably prefer the whole bike if reasonable, i have no problem with a trip in the old dodge to get her. have had 4 vn750's and been thinking of doing a fairing bike with hard bags and trunk for a while (kawy racing green of course, can't believe they never offered a vn750 in their best color). ok lemme know and thanks. oh and good luck with the honda, i have a couple 80's silverwing interstates in dry storage should i ever get bored with my vn750!

·
Registered
194 Posts
oh yeah bro you are like 6 hours away!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I"m kinda shocked too but I do like the Honda you are buying as well,Congrats on the ride.:smiley_th

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
I"m kinda shocked too but I do like the Honda you are buying as well,Congrats on the ride.:smiley_th
I know! I'm so shocked too! :wow::wow:

but hey, good luck to ya Pick.

·
Registered
194 Posts
already bought, from the charles redlin collection, a mint 83 gl650i silverwing interstate with 5k miles and from milwaukee an 82 gl500i silverwing interstate with friendship 2 side car and every marlkland accessory made back in the day, also a local find 81 gl500i silverwing interstate good runner. i'm a bike nut. got all of these in dry storage in a warehouse.:smiley_th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts