Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put stock shocks back on my bike. i have some after market but not sure what kind. i know they aren't that good and are not adjustable.
Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
if you dont find any try a pair of used harley shocks they are a little more stiff but they look good on the bike and they last for a long time

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i seen where kanuck69 did have a set after i posted this hopefully he still has them. i like that the stocks are adjustable. there are some on ebay but i would rather pay someone on here first. i will check some of the Harley shocks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
if you go harley you have to remove the rubber bushings from the harley shocks and insert the ones from the old kawi shocks

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Harley sportster shocks are also adjustible....(mechanical, not air)

....I got a pair Id sell....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,196 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....dont really need the sissy...anything else ?....Im lookin for a used 100# propane tank....about an even trade....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,196 Posts
Don't have a tank that big just ones for the grill.if ya still got em by our meeting what would ya want for em?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....since yer a brother, Id rather work a trade of somekind....to give ya an idea, I paid $50 for em...they only had like 2k on em when the PO switched to aftermarket...
Call me sometime on yer day off....we'll discuss it....but with you, Id prefer to barter....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts