Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
I let my uncle borrow the bike today for a benifit ride and before he left the house he gave my 9 yr old neice a ride around the block where he proceded to wreck my bike I have every thing I need to fix the bike right now except the clutch lever and a set of bars so who has it I need the whole assembly lever and clamp

Skyler my neice is fine he made sure she landed on him just some minor road rash since he was leaving a stop sign and "the bike didn't turn" we got her at the ER just to be sure but I think she will be fine

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Bummer Man, glad both are ok!! Sounds like it could have been a lot worse.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the worst has yet to come for old uncle eric he has to face my old lady and she uses weopons

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey Man-

Def sorry to hear about that... Glad everyone is ok.

On Monday I am off and I can get those parts off my bike outside... We can work out a good price..

Let me verify I have everything and in good condition on monday.

Sound good?

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Man-

Def sorry to hear about that... Glad everyone is ok.

On Monday I am off and I can get those parts off my bike outside... We can work out a good price..

Let me verify I have everything and in good condition on monday.

Sound good?
Cool man if you can give me a call tommorow and I will let you know what all I need my number is in my sig line btw how are your arms doing?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Might be time to customize yer bars then bro....mine were pretty bent on one side when I got her, so I reconfigured em to suit me...might wanna try that too...gentle, slow heat, and dont bend a lot at one time....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I am happy to hear those involved were ok.

I always look at is as material items are never worth more then family / losing family over.

That may be my own thing - not sure. In any case the important thing is that people involved were ok.

Best of luck on the repair - and again, sorry to hear about this.

Kenny

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the update is skyler has a sprained left hand and some road rash on the back of both hands

uncle eric well he isnt so lucky we found out he has been drinking since noon yesterday and hasnt been to bed yet and once this was uncovered and the fact that he left my 5 yr old nephew at the house alone to take my niece around the block on the bike he now has two black eyes a broken nose some cracked ribs and no place to live

i however am not complaining one bit about my broken pinky on my left hand and yes merc the bike can and will be fixed i am just happy that my skyler is ok

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh a little insight on why he is now homeless if the previous wasnt enough he is paroled out to my sisters house on his second dwi he has been there almost a year rent free and still doesnt have a job it was high time for him to go

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts
sorry to hear about your niece.that is a bummer.likeMercury said,the bike can be fixed.hope it hasn't affected your niece about getting on a bike again.and i am glad to hear about your broken pinky and your uncle's injuries you inflicted.:boxing:hope he goes to jail

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
sorry to hear about your niece.that is a bummer.likeMercury said,the bike can be fixed.hope it hasn't affected your niece about getting on a bike again.and i am glad to hear about your broken pinky and your uncle's injuries you inflicted.:boxing:hope he goes to jail
i love the fact that you used this smiley :boxing:

however it was more along the line of this one :dead_hors
but without the club
the only thing i can give the bastard credit for is that he knew he deserved it and he didnt fight back

this is him riding bitch to come borrow my bike yesterday thats my brother in law driving

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Sorry bout the bike same problem here at least the damage wasnt that bad. Haf the same problem myself and the bike went missing for a month and havent seen family meber since got a call from his mother to tell me where the bike was. Stripped to the frame harness trashed.

Still looking for right hand starter controls, jets, and battery to get her on the road again.

Best of luck glad to hear your neice was ok.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Heh...unks wears girlie shoes, lol....

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry bout the bike same problem here at least the damage wasnt that bad. Haf the same problem myself and the bike went missing for a month and havent seen family meber since got a call from his mother to tell me where the bike was. Stripped to the frame harness trashed.

Still looking for right hand starter controls, jets, and battery to get her on the road again.

Best of luck glad to hear your neice was ok.
I got some spare stock jets if you wwwwwwant them they are used but they work

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Thank but figured have to go through it all might as well do the ear shave. Thanks anyway brother best of luck on the bike.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fixed her good enough to ride minus the clutch lever but she still runs the same I'm just not willing to put her on the road till I get a good fix on the clutch lever

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
found a whole clutch lever and all the goodies that go with it on ebay 27.50 bucks free shipping

seller named sparkingdog who is a member here but i have never seen him post

i could still use a left front peg and some bars maybe even a bit taller than stock

1 - 20 of 39 Posts