Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an 06 Vulcan 750 last night from Ohio from a great guy that really knows how to take care of his bikes. He had a 93 suzuki that I thought was new. Funny thing is that a little over a year ago, I purchaced an 06 vulcan and then sold it and bought a bigger bike when my wife wanted to start to go more. Now she doesn't want to go anymore so I thought I would go back to what I really wanted. I had forgotten what a great looking, running, agile bike the vulcan is. It is going to be sad not to see new ones in the showroom. Yea its old style and technology but I do love it so!!!!!!!!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Welcome back to the Wonderful World of Vulcans :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Yea its old style and technology but I do love it so!!!!!!!!
You can call it old style if you wanna, but to me, it's an old style modeled after a newer style rather than the new style which is modeled after the oldest style. ;)

And I think they are danged good lookin bikes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was serious when I said I love the way the bike looks. I have been getting razed by some guys at work, but I chose the vn750 for the looks. I hope you guys didn't think I was knocking the bike because I was not. I now have to decide if I want another seat or not. Looking seriously at the mustang seat but I am still thinking about it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I don't think any of us though t you were joking about the bikes looks. I for one love the way the Vulcan looks. It's a classic cruiser. When all the other bikes are trying to look like a custom bike. I may one day buy a Triumph Bonnie America, but it also has a similar classic cruiser style.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only say "old style" because back in the mid/late 80's when I was putting up hay working my way thru college I wanted a bike like this so bad I was willing to give up certain anatomical parts. Lack of funds and lack of parental support prevented me from getting one. The bike has changed very little over the last 20 years who would have guessed that it would wait for me to get older (hopefully with some sense).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts