Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

I'll need Help

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Vulcan2000 
#1 ·
Just bought a 94 Vucan 750 and am gonna change the handlebars paint and change the seat so any info on these subjects please direct me to the location. Thanks and glad to be part of this site. :rockon:

#2 ·
That's what were all here for bro. You can click on my profile and check out what I die with my seat if you like. There are also many other options as well. Welcome aboard.

#3 ·
Welcome to the site! There is tons of info to be found, try the search box at the top of the screen to find answers to your questions pretty quickly. 9 times out of 10 someone has already done what you want to do and posted a good writeup on the subject. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Remember too, we love pics around here so when you get a few more posts make sure to put some up.

#7 ·
im wanting to do the same, i just dont know what seats would fit, and if anyone has a favorite bar style?? amy help is great!!
Just about any seat can be made to fit depending on how much fabrication you are will to do or pay for. Also the original post you are referring to is from 2013 so the people involved may not respond but others should.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.