Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall!

I am planning on relocating my ignition switch to the right hand side of the battery box cover and am looking into aftermarket ignition switches. After looking at my bike I noticed that there is something like 6 wires coming out of it versus the 3 wires that are found on most ignitions. Anyone know how to re-wire it or if you have a new ignition switch that you recommend please let me know.

Thanks again.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Hey Yall!

I am planning on relocating my ignition switch to the right hand side of the battery box cover and am looking into aftermarket ignition switches. After looking at my bike I noticed that there is something like 6 wires coming out of it versus the 3 wires that are found on most ignitions. Anyone know how to re-wire it or if you have a new ignition switch that you recommend please let me know.

Thanks again.
VN750 Ignition Lock Switch has a position (furthest clockwise) which allows you to lock the front wheel with the Parking lights on..... so i assume you would only need to utilize three wires for your actual ignition.

:smiley_th

1 - 2 of 2 Posts