Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not looking for the mod but I recently bought a 95' vulcan American/Canada version and bought it knowing the stator was bad did not know that meant engine pull but I've done that and have been replacing many other rusted out piping along the way but I am at the point with a new wiring harness wiring it up and I'm looking for some pictures or a way to tell how to wire the ignition coils with there lead's also any other color pictures of the wiring harness and connections would be much appreciated made the mistake of taking the old harness off a month ago and can't remember what everything looked like and would like to make sure I have it right .
Specifically looking for where the red & green wire plug into the rear I and the red & black wire plug into the front IC

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Red wire runs to both coils, Black wire goes to the front coil, and Green wire to the rear coil. It doesn't matter witch spade connector you connect the two wires to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhh that's wonderful i have a full wiring diagram i just wasn't sure if it mattered about the spades they connected too thank you very much slim

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
It might help you too if you had the wiring schematic.
You can download a repair manual from my signature.
Thank you I appreciate that but I have a wiring diagram but I don't know which terminal on the actual IC I know which wires go to the IC just I don't know which one knife (spade) to plug each color into connector. Frisby
:smiley_th
Unable to get pic from camera to computer.....
Could someone assist here.....
WilliamTech
:smiley_th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts