Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am new to the motorcycle world can anyone tell me what this switch is for? i have clicked it on and off while the bikes been running and nothing happens ive been working on following the wiring and will post some pics soon. thank you all for all the help

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i couldn't sleep, so i did some investigating at 3 am in the morning i followed the wiring behind the head light behind the tank and down to the battery it looks like the Original owner had some type of accessories at one point or a different style light. what concerns me is that the guy must have been real lazy using twist unions instead of using bullet connectors and shrink wrap :/ makes me wonder what other half way stuff he has done.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, not a stock item...so could be for anything. You did exactly what I'd have done...from follow the wires.
If it's no longer powering anything, I suggest you remove it.
Yes thats exactly what i did.. The previous owner i guess had changed the lights along with some other stuff. Slowly im going back and changing all the crap he installed or installed bass ackwards..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts