Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all whats up, I'm Adam from San Antonio, Texas. .. hence the screen name. I've been looking for a motorcycle for some time, and the vn750 has alot of promise as a good starter bike... the problem for me is I'm 6'3 and about 220 lbs. Is this bike too small for me? Any feedback is awesome, thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
A good friend of mine at 6'1" is looking for a bike, and sat on mine and said it was too cramped in the leg department. It's a shame, but you definitely want to find one that's going to fit. If you're ever in the Marble Falls area, I'd be glad to let you sit on mine to see. Any other San Antonio area members?

I'm anxious to see what bikes are suggested here, as my buddy has the same problem (or advantage--depending on your perspective)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets see if this works... it keeps denying me the ability to post what I type. Thanks for the reply, I hear that Marble Falls is real nice to ride around through. I'm still looking for a bike that'll fit me, I'm just too damned tall. Anywho, thanks for the opinion, its pretty much what I'm basing my decision on for now. When I get my bike, I'll ride on over around there and we can go on a ride or somethin. Thanks!

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
I am 6'1 with a 34 inch inseam. Granted, it is a lil cramped for us giants, but i only really notice it when going 2 up. But in my book, well worth it. you also get a lil used to it. Plus the bikes that are designed for us, the Triumph, harley, and a few othe top dollar names, well they are a lil big for my pocket book currently. Perks of college

Great bike, great maintinance, great deal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.