Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to work on Saturday and while driving to the call I passed a Hodna dealer. Last couple Kawaski dealers I went in didnt have any moly grease so I popped in for a check on my way outa town. Found some moly but then one of the salesmen started talkin. Next thing I know he is showing me a 05 vtx 1300 with only 350 miles. They wanted 6500 for it which blew me away cause new they go for about 9500 and this had windshield, saddlebags, and floorboards. Then Im even more blown away when he says hey show me your m-class and take her for a ride, where I live I dont know of a dealer that goes for test rides. Man she rode great! I love my Vulcan but man was I impressed very comfortable and suprizingly easy to manuver. Now I cant get this bike outa my head. If I can find a way I might have to add her to the collection.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
What all's in your collection?
The VTX is a pretty sharp lookin' ride, especially with the extras !

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Uh oh, the dreaded "test drive" has been done.....that was a good salesman...lol...;)

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
The vtx 1300 is a spectacular looking bike. Haven't ridden one, but a brother of a guy I work with shows up on his every once in a while and we all slobber on it. His is decked out like you said, black and chrome (quite a bit of chromed plastic, but that seems to be the future). It sounds good stock too. One of these days, maybe he'll ask me to ride it and I'll hopefully say no thanks. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts