Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been building a custom bike from a frame this month and ordering a lot of universal parts. In the middle of all the things that came something VERY surprising showed up. These switches were extremely inexpensive, but their dimensions were at least as big as the stock vulcan switches, not some tiny little cheap scooter switches, so I decided to order them. They are AWESOME. They are HEAVY and come with features we don't have such as the click to turn the signals off (press the switch to cancel). High beam flash. The rocker switches are very thick and heavy duty. The wire is soft jacket, very nice wiring. The horn is on an extended swing switch instead of a button. It has very nice action to it. ALL the switches make a nice thump click as a quality switch would. Nothing cheap about these at all.

I took a shot on them for my custom bike, but now I'll be using them on all 6 of my bikes including my Vulcans. You cannot beat $9.59 SHIPPED for these switches and I promise you will not be dissapointed. I'm totally in love with these switches. They are very good, have the features I've wanted on the vulcan for some time, and damn near free.

The second pair I ordered for the Vulcan are on the way and I'll put pics up when I get them.

Reactions: Gaz73 and davej323

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
That's awesome. I needed a cleaner set for my 90 rebuild.

Plug and play? What about choke?

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good call on the choke, forgot to mention i use a manual one on the carbs so I don't use the top choke. Nothing I do is plug and play, ever. Lol.

Reactions: thtanner

·
Tinkerer
572 Posts
Excellent find. I'll be storing this link for a future project ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts