Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
I Need a extension backrest seat let me know if someone is selling one thank you
<scratching head> Huh?? I'm thinking you mean seat backrest extension, as in the more-or-less vertical piece the toolbox fits in the back of, mounts to the fender struts?

Stock or the extended one? When I checked with my dealer last week, the extended passenger backrest was still available new ($189.95), but that was last week. Stock ones, brushed aluminum or chrome finish, are everywhere; someone here probably has one, and there are usually two or three on eBay at any given time.

Jim

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Anyone know of a dealer who sells the extension for the higher backrest? more like a straight bolt on.
You are making a great impression with your first post, which is suppose to be an introduction of yourself under the Newbie Check-In heading but also you are tacking onto a thread that ended in 2011. Just a few years old now. Good luck in finding the extended back rest. They are very difficult to come by these days since production of the VN 750 ended so long ago.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,675 Posts
You are making a great impression with your first post, which is suppose to be an introduction of yourself under the Newbie Check-In heading but also you are tacking onto a thread that ended in 2011. Just a few years old now. Good luck in finding the extended back rest. They are very difficult to come by these days since production of the VN 750 ended so long ago.
way to be on top of things......his post was from over 2 weeks ago! :doh:
where is it written that your first post must be used to introduce oneself?! :confused:
as for finding an extended backrest.....they are not that hard to find. they are on ebay all the time. hell, I own two to the damn things!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
One forum I'm on says something about newbie introductions in every board on the forum as a sticky so newbies see them."ATTN:NEWBIES MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,675 Posts
One forum I'm on says something about newbie introductions in every board on the forum as a sticky so newbies see them."ATTN:NEWBIES MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!"
ok, that's fine. but I'm talking about this forum. yes, it would be nice if newbies would make their first post to introduce themselves. but still, that is not, a "rule" here.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
ok, that's fine. but I'm talking about this forum. yes, it would be nice if newbies would make their first post to introduce themselves. but still, that is not, a "rule" here.
But it could be...(nudge nudge wink wink say no more;))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts