Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1993 that I got for free did not come with any carburetors. I have already done the ear shave, coasters, and HD Softail slip-ons attached to the goat belly. Please let me know what you've got. I live in GA. Thanks!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Unless somebody chimes in here and has a spare set lying around (not super likely) you'll probably find your best luck looking on ebay. I just checked and there's a decent selection of refurb or used carbs on there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've been looking there already. I was trying to spend a little less than that. They are good deals, but any chance I can stretch my dollar further, the better!

·
Thats 'Mr' Jr Member
249 Posts
Yeah, I've been looking there already. I was trying to spend a little less than that. They are good deals, but any chance I can stretch my dollar further, the better!
I got a set of carbs. When I bought a complete VN750 exhaust system from my mechanic he had a box of other odds and ends that he gave me, just to get them out of his back room and I do believe there is a pair of carbs in there. Not sure what condition they are in. I am posting this from work but when I get home tonight I can take a look in the shed and get back to you. You pay the shipping and they are yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts